19 But Joseph said to them, “Don’t be afraid. Am I in the place of God? 20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. Genesis 50:19-20
Speaker for Sunday: Nelson Mead, The Life of Joseph
Communion: Larry Cleek, The Power of Forgiveness
Bible Class: Betsy Lampman
Please Pray For:
- Continue to pray for Bob and Pam Rozzoni as they prepare to come home.
- Continue to pray for both Kathleen and Polly who are still battling complications from their surgeries. Polly’s sciatic pain is actually worse and another MRI will be done soon. Pray for peace and total healing.
- BJ and Sara Louise Newcomer (Sharon Cleek’s nephew) were in a terrible car accident. Both are in the hospital with serious complications. Pray for their healing.
- Pray for Joe Fick and his family that Joe would be sensitive to the Spirit’s direction as he coaches and trains staff and that they would experience God’s transformative care and holistic provision. That Ezekiel would fully embrace being the older sibling and that Margo’s skin would be less sensitive. And for health, strength, and peace as Sara and Joe return from their respective leaves and seek to balance work and family life.
- Please keep Bella Phelps in your prayers as she continues her work in Portugal.
- Ketanji Brown Jackson has been nominated to be the next Supreme Court justice. Please keep the nomination process in your prayers.
- The war in Ukraine has forced over 2 million people to flee to neighboring countries in a crisis that’s intensifying daily, with casualties and displacement growing. The U.N. estimates the wave of refugees could reach 4 million. Most have fled to Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, and Slovakia, where they have been widely welcomed by governments and local communities. Continue to pray into these people’s lives as they deal with trauma, livelihood, and ongoing uncertainty.
The far table in the sanctuary has some Lost and Found items on it. Please see if you know who may own these items.
Please return your baby bottle as soon as you can.
Living Pearl Children’s Home is a place to meet children’s physical needs of food and shelter and to show them God’s love and compassion. Living Pearl Orphanage is still in need and you can still give at https://myglobal.org/make-a-donation
Ray Crognale is leading Prayer for Revival Regionally on March 29th at 7:00 pm at Vineyard Church of Ithaca. Hope some of you can make it.
Good Friday, April 15 – The churches of Dryden and the surrounding area will carry a cross through the village on our Good Friday “Cross Walk.” As we read the scriptures depicting the events leading to Calvary, we will offer a silent but public witness to the community of the salvation Christ brings. Participants are welcome to join in the reading of scripture, or to shoulder the cross at any segment. The event takes place entirely outdoors. Gather in the village green at noon; our walk begins and ends in front of the Dryden United Methodist Church. All are welcome.
Richard and Anna Welch have seen a lot in their ministry. This book, Broken and Poured Out written by Anna, is a collection of some of the stories from the last 12 years of their life overseas pursuing Jesus. It is raw and real and beautiful. If you read it, hopefully you’ll get a glimpse of some of their journey and perhaps find encouragement as you continue on your own. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09V89KCQC?mc_cid=9ac6fa8ea2&mc_eid=cecfad09e7
CLCS Virtual Open House will be held on Monday, March 28th from 6pm to 9pm. If you are interested in participating in this virtual tour, please contact the school at email@example.com or call 607.347.4413.
|PRAYER MEETINGS |
Sundays 9:00 am: Prayer for the morning service meets in the Prayer Tower
Fridays 7:00-8:30 pm: CLC Prayer – In-person or via Zoom (Zoom link reusable each week, sent via email weekly)
First Saturday monthly 7:00-8:00 pm: CFP Prayer – dial (205) 825.9187 to join
|Weekend Backpack Program: March – canned veggies Providing items for the Weekend Backpack Program is a concrete way to invest in your community. All items are distributed to students at the Dryden Elementary School. Items can be put in the labeled basket by the administrative desk.|
Join us at 10:00 am Sunday morning for worship via Zoom. Link and song sheets are emailed each week.
Tips for a successful meeting:
– Log in to Zoom before the meeting starts. (The link is reusable each Sunday.)
– Mute your microphone.
– Familiarize yourself with the chat function for communication with the Zoom moderator.